First post for a blog? You bet your sweet ass!
So what does one type up for a starting post for their brand spankin’ new blog? A frickin’ list of hopes and dreams for said blog, that’s what! So what kind of hopes and dreams could you possibly have for a blog? I mean, it’s a blog. A blog. You write things. You write stuff. You hope people read it. Or not. Who am I to tell you how to live your life?
For my particular list of hopes and dreams and sunshine and rainbows and unicorns pooping out pixie sticks that people snort and develop a really bad addiction -insert deep breath- …
I am listing what I hope to write. Personal goals if you will. SO HERE WE GO!
SUPER AMAZING THINGS I WISH TO ACHIEVE WITH THIS BLOG:
- Write. I hope to write quality posts that will entertain and engage my readers. I want them to follow my words and expect more.
- Recipes. I want to start writing down all the random recipes I create out of miscellaneous food I find in my pantry to get creative for meals. (I’m pretty bad at that).
- How To’s. I enjoy crafts! Even though my husband rolls his eyes every time I start a new project (no I will not be finishing the last 1,589 projects I started thank you very much!) I hope to either link to How To’s from other bloggers or write up my own.
- Reviews. I want to review things. My opinions matter!
- Family. It’s small, but I want to share my family. I want to post pictures and proudly display my love of my crazy little clan.
- Art. So I used to paint and draw. I’m hoping to bring that back to life on here.
- Gaming. Video games are a big part of my hobbies. So yes, there will be talk about video games.
But who knows if I will stick to this list? In the words of Oliver Herford:
“A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s: She changes it more often.”
And damn right I change my mind a lot. I even thought of deleting this post at least thirty-seven times by now.